[TYPO3-mvc] indexed search Problem

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Mon Apr 22 18:09:16 CEST 2013

Hi, me again.

I try to get indexed search running on my project. I can place 2 different Plugins
The - i guess so - old one and the newer (experimental) indexed search plugin.

So, of course i do want to use the new one because of fluid. When placing the new one i got an error because of a missing index, the old one worked just fine. So i wanted to alter the tables myseld and add the fulltext keys, but they are not supported by the used database engine. I was just able to add it to index_fulltext. Now the Error is gone but i dont get any results.

Got any idea?

I dont want to rape my stylesheets for the old template structure....