[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID cannot find my widget

Sy Moen josiah.moen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 23:30:34 CEST 2013

I reworked the (core) paginate widget for a fork of the Flickrimages extension and must either have some configuration missing (autoloader?) or a mistake in my namespace.

In the Widget ViewHelper, I have the following:

class FlickrPaginateViewHelper extends \TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\Core\Widget\AbstractWidgetViewHelper {

        /**
         * @var \SyMoen\Flickrimages\Classes\ViewHelpers\Widget\Controller\FlickrPaginateController
         */

..etc...

I believe that namespace is correct, so I must be missing some configuration since FLUID still looks here: TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\ViewHelpers\Widget\FlickrPaginateViewHelper for the widget.

What am I doing wrong?