[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Re: TYPO3 6.x way for extbase ajax applications

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Wed Apr 17 22:02:05 CEST 2013

Sorry for the late reply, but I finally managed it.

It was a little bit stupid, but all I needed to add to my root-template was the setting for the storagePid.

It is completely logical. The "normal" output of my plugin on the website worked, because I defined a StoragePage in the plugin, but if I access it with the eID-functionality, this settings isn't there.

Thanks a lot for the help Robert and Gianluca

Joerg

Quote: Gianluca Strafella wrote on Tue, 16 April 2013 18:33