[TYPO3-mvc] TYPO3 6.x way for extbase ajax applications

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Tue Apr 16 11:17:43 CEST 2013

Hi list,

I'm in the process of creating a new extension, which should be up-to-date regarding the coding-standards of TYPO3 6.x and extbase. Additionally I want to create a complete ExtJS application in the frontend.

I found some (not so much) information in the web (including the blog of Daniel Lienert and also the pt_extbase extension).

I tried the typeNum-way and also the eID-way, but still I have one unresolveable problem.

With the extbase_kickstarter I created an extension, which holds a class which extends the fe_users class from Extbase. Currently this class doesn't has any additional fields.

If I create new frontend-users with this "type" I can have the list-action in the frontend output all the users.

BUT

If I try to get these users with an ajax-request (typeNum- or eID-way) I get no result.

Can anybody point me in the right direction what the problem is?

Thanks a lot.

Joerg