[TYPO3-mvc] cObject ViewHelper and FAL

Federico Bernardin typo3list at bernardin.it
Tue Apr 16 11:10:42 CEST 2013

Hi,
I'm using cObjectViewHelper inside my fluid view, but I found a strange behavior (or bug).

You can set the data array (in my case a tt_content record) but you cannot set the table so when helper calls cObj->start without passing it the table, cObj doesn't call \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\Service\FrontendContentAdapterService::modifyDBRow($data, $table); and image inside my content element will not be rendered (remain set to number of images saved into image field).

Can someone help me?

Cheers
federico