[TYPO3-mvc] f:form without cHash does only display same site

Gianluca Strafella gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Tue Apr 16 09:15:20 CEST 2013

Il 16/04/2013 03:13, Domi ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> in my register form I want to save data of the input fields inside of my
> model. This action shouldn't be cached so I make use of
> noCacheHash="true" but if I use this option, the redirect does not work
> inside of my saveAction controller. How should I assign forms in
> extbase, if they should save data and redirect to landing pages?
>
> Regards,
> Dominic

Hi Dominic,
parameter noCacheHash is good but you should be define action "save" as
not-cachable action in ext_localconf.php.

For example :

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'YourPluginIdentifier',
	array('YourController' => 'index,save'),
	array('YourController' => 'save')
)

It's important you define action "save" in first array that contain
controller-action-combinations that are accessible in your plugin (see
pag.2/14 about "Documentation_manual_en_quickstart.pdf"). Otherwhise
your submit will be redirected  to default action (index in this case).

Regards,
Gianluca

--
Gianluca Strafella

Software Developer
gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 – 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)