[TYPO3-mvc] fluid paginate widget does not work correctly after $query->statement()

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:38:56 CEST 2013

Hello,

how can I make use of the PaginateViewHelper after getting a result
through $query->statement($myStatement)?

The count and pagination does not work because I think the ->count()
returns all possible values of the repository, not only the selected.

Extbase is very buggy if it comes to multilanguage, actually I can't
recommend using it. The query statements like equals, contains all work
only for default language. As soon I want to get the result for

$query->equals('city.country',$country)

it does not work anymore. So I switched to write own statements, but now
the PaginateViewHelper does not work with my $query->statement()...

Does anyone has an idea?

Thanks in advance
Dominic