[TYPO3-mvc] How to add JS and CSS files to a backend module / best way

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 8 09:09:13 CEST 2013

Hi , i need to add some js and css files to my backend module. Like jquery
and the twitter bootstrap js file and the css file. I wrote me a viewhelper
like this:

public function render($path, $compress = FALSE) {

                               $doc = t3lib_div::makeInstance('template');

                               $pageRenderer = $doc->getPageRenderer();

                               // JS

                               if (strtolower(substr($path, -3)) === '.js')
{

$pageRenderer->addJsFile($path, NULL, $compress);

                               // CSS

                               } elseif (strtolower(substr($path, -4)) ===
'.css') {

$pageRenderer->addCssFile($path, 'stylesheet', 'all', '', $compress);

For css files this works, but for js files this doesn't work. There are no
js files included.

I know that the f:be.container ViewHelper has a addJsFile and a addCSsFile
Attribut. But this is only for single files. Or?

Could somebody tell me how is the best way to include multiple js / css
files to a backend module?

Thanks