[TYPO3-mvc] Performance and Caching

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Apr 2 18:04:03 CEST 2013

Hi Philipp,

you can set paginated lists to USER (because pagination create a different
URI and cache is connected to URI).
You can also set forms to USER and make them USER_INT when a value is
supplied using TypoScript conditions. This way for example you can prevent
a search box on all pages delay the rendering of all pages.

Result list based upon input will be a different thing indeed.

Concerning Standalone View, take a look here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/How_to_use_the_Fluid_Standalone_view_to_render_template_based_emails

The link Philipp provided concerning caching framework contains the
relevant info for using that.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.