[TYPO3-mvc] could not analyse class:clientRepository maybe not loaded error in 6.x

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 03:52:29 CEST 2013

On 04/01/2013 08:57 AM, Domi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am confused with the following error in 6.0.4:
>
> #1289386765: Could not analyse class:ClientRepository maybe not loaded
> or no autoloader?
>
>      /**
>       * clientRepository
>       *
>       * @var \DMF\DmfTemplate\Domain\Repository\ClientRepository
>       * @inject
>       */
>      protected $clientRepository;
>
> Sure I have the ClientRepository in my extension, all was created as
> basic setup with the extension manager. For what does this error pops
> up? Do I need to create the autoloader for each class if I want to
> inject a class? I have another extension where I never did it and never
> got this error.
>
> Thanks,
> Dominic

Ok I found the reason:

I use Phpstorm and my IDE is rewriting my Code taking the Path into the
use namespace.

use DMF\DmfTemplate\Domain\Repository\ClientRepository;

class ClientController extends
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ActionController {

	/**
	 * clientRepository
	 *
	 * @var ClientRepository
	 * @inject
	 */
	protected $clientRepository;

This is not working and I'll get an the error. So I need the full
qualified name in the comments and everything works as expected. Is this
intend to be like this?

Cheers
Dominic