[TYPO3-mvc] BE Module: Sorry, the requested view was not found.

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 19 21:27:03 CEST 2012

Thanks for the quick answer... that was the problem, the page I was on had
nothing to do with the extension I was developing, I just assumed as it was
a BE module that I could just use it with any page selected. After selecting
a page where I have included my extensions TS the moule is functioning.

THnaks for the hint!

Stephen.

news:mailman.1768.1348082572.547.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...