[TYPO3-mvc] BE Module: Sorry, the requested view was not found.

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 19 21:11:27 CEST 2012

I'm trying to make a backend module, but it can't find the templates.

Here is my ext_tables.php

===

### Add Module ###
### ---------- ###

if (TYPO3_MODE === 'BE') {

 /**
  * Registers a Backend Module
  */
 Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::registerModule(
  $_EXTKEY,
  'web',  // Make module a submodule of 'web'
  'sbp2beimport', // Submodule key
  '',      // Position
  array(
   'Import' => 'import',
  ),
  array(
   'access' => 'user,group',
   'icon'   => 'EXT:' . $_EXTKEY . '/ext_icon.gif',
   'labels' => 'LLL:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY .
'/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_sbp2beimport.xml',
  )
 );

===

I have an import controller and I have the following html files:

Resources/Private/Backend/
=> Layouts
====>Default.html
=> Templates
====>Import
======>Import.html

What could be stopping the view files from being found?

hanks for any help.

Stephen.