[TYPO3-mvc] f:translate in BE module

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Sun Sep 16 12:36:20 CEST 2012

Hi Christian, this works, but it makes the templates un readable if you have
lots of labels. Also I assume the xml file would get read just once, and
after that it would just keep all the labels in memory and access them, or
does the xml file get parsed for every single label?

""Christian Müller (FLOW3 Team)"" <christian.mueller at typo3.org> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1347720920.32624.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...