[TYPO3-mvc] Problem inline parent relation to records of same table

Jochen Rieger email at domain.com
Fri Sep 14 19:55:46 CEST 2012

SOLVED:

It was something completely different. Finally it was the enableFields
stuff. The records were assigned to fe_groups. But for testing purposes
we had the following code in our DocumentRepository:

public function initializeObject() {
  $this->defaultQuerySettings = $this->objectManager->create('Tx_Extbase_Per …

  $this->defaultQuerySettings
     ->setRespectStoragePage(FALSE)
     ->setRespectEnableFields(FALSE);
}

This worked fine (without active fe login session) for the parent
documents retrieved by some find method.

But setRespectEnableFields(false) was ignored by the lazy loader for
the child objects.

I thought the repository settings would also be respected by that. Bug
or feature?!

However… maybe this explanations can help others too in similar situations.

Have a great week-end,
Jochen