[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: Object-Accessor is not always working

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Fri Sep 14 14:39:48 CEST 2012

Hi Robert,

If the style block is the problem and you don't need to use Fluid variables in <style>, you should use f:format.raw around it. The issue is probably that the pattern which matches Fluid variables is also matching the { } part of your style section.

Styles should always go in external files unless there's a really good reason. Especially when using Fluid templates. Same goes for Javascript. The curly braches usually cause problems because they're also used by Fluid.

Cheers,
Claus