[TYPO3-mvc] $this->defaultQuerySettings->setRespectEnableFields(FALSE) - No effect

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Wed Sep 12 20:52:20 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

As far as I know this can not be done by using extbase standard queries
for setRespectEnableFields always only influences the object itself, not
the childs. This can usually be solved by using own statements. I am now
collecting people with the same problem...

Please see my post of 2012-09-12 which inculdes an example on a custom
query:
"Best prcatise: Get objects including hidden/deleted child objects"

hope this helps...
christian (oe)