[TYPO3-mvc] make use of the new propertyMapper feature in 4.7

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Sep 7 09:39:15 CEST 2012

hi Dominic

i've been trying the new property mapper.. and i got those errors on
every single show page of my models..
i found no docs nor tips about it

so i guess the "new" property mapper is just still experimental

luckyly i see here
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/ExtbaseTeamMeeting_2012-09-06_(Skype)
that the OLD property mapper is going to stay in the future!

if anybody wants to share some details...

anyway i think that nobody is using it

--

Stefano Cecere
KRUR studio - http://krur.com