[TYPO3-mvc] repository update through commandController does not proceed

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:01:32 CEST 2012

Hello again,

I am one step further. I set now the configuration through
configurationManager:

$extbaseFrameworkConfiguration =
$this->configurationManager->getConfiguration(Tx_Extbase_Configuration_ConfigurationManagerInterface::CONFIGURATION_TYPE_FRAMEWORK,
'intranet', 'admin');

$this->configurationManager->setConfiguration($extbaseFrameworkConfiguration);

Now the repository->findAll() works. But still the

repository->update($object)

does not work.

What kind of configuration do I have to add into my class for updating
records?

Cheers,

Dominic