[TYPO3-mvc] f:form.select, multiple and selected values (SOLVED)

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Sep 6 15:38:28 CEST 2012

i checked Fluid code, and solved forcing:

optionValueField="uid"

so mt fluid form is :

<fed:form.select id="products" property="myproducts" multiple="true"
options="{productslist}" optionValueField="uid"/>

without it, the select code cound not find the uid by itself (!!!)

--

Stefano Cecere
KRUR studio - http://krur.com