[TYPO3-mvc] f:form.select, multiple and selected values

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Sep 6 15:22:26 CEST 2012

i'm dealing with this problem (TYPO3 4.7.4):

Fluid form, editing an object with mm relation:

<fed:form.select id="products" property="myproducts" multiple="true"
options="{productslist}" />

the multiple select form gets rendered well (from the objects list
{productslist} ), but it doesn pre select the actual values (they are in
the property myproducts )

does anybody has a _working_ mm fluid form anywhere?
i could't find one :(

thank you

stefano

--