[TYPO3-mvc] Potential problem when using two plugins on same page

Robert Schneider r.schneider at artworx.at
Thu Oct 18 18:12:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have an extbase/fluid FE extension with two plugins. On a page I use
both plugins. The page is accessed by an action (user submit something
and gets to this page). Both plugins show some session data, i.e. they
have the same base of data.

Is is possible that I get an timing issue if the second processed plugin
modifies the session data? So that the first plugin shows some old data
and the second show the new data?

If so, could I change or control the flow?

Regards,
Robert