[TYPO3-mvc] Query Matching and Multilanguage

Matthias Krappitz matthias at nospam.aemka.de
Mon Oct 15 15:03:02 CEST 2012

For the moment I solved parts of my problem by setting setRespectSysLanguage
to FALSE if $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_uid > 0 and then looping through
found language overlay records, translating them back to their parent
default language records uids with very little direct SQL via
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB'] and returning them finally as a list of objects.
*dirty* ... Quite sad having to do this.