[TYPO3-mvc] debug query

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Oct 15 13:37:14 CEST 2012

Hi Stefano,

This looks like the Object cache in Extbase - this is not circumvented by preventing caching of the action, as this cache is not related to USER_INT in any way.

If you need to disable the object cache then the way to do that is to use a NullBackend. This can in some cases even increase performance ;) [1]

Generally speaking, dependency injection and caching is a poor combination.

If you want to debug a query generated by a Repository there is also a way to do that (although a little limited). Let me know if this is what you need - and if this hint is not enough: persistenceManager->parseQuery(Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryInterface $query).

[1] http://www.typo3-media.com/blog/cachemgm-cache-log.html

Cheers,
Claus