[TYPO3-mvc] Using repositories in eID script

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Wed Oct 10 14:28:44 CEST 2012

Hi Felix,

> Any idea how to make the TS available? Its set on the root page but not recognized.

Yes, include in -all- root TS templates. Not as extended templates on the same page as the root template but directly in, or included through, all root templates.

> For me this is typical extbase problem. Debugging and logging is always a nightmare. Ever tried to debug a extbase scheduler task (commandController)?

I sure have; I was the one who built that particular feature ;)

Try this:

syslog(LOG_ERR, Tx_Extbase_Utility_Debugger::var_dump($var, NULL, 10, TRUE, FALSE, TRUE));

That will place the debug info in your system's error log (and on a Mac, make it inspectable through the Console).

Cheers,
Claus