[TYPO3-mvc] Correct way of creating language overlay records

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Oct 2 07:01:58 CEST 2012

prenote: AFAIK languages and workspaces are not supported in Extbase
(maybe there's something for 6.x)

i would write a direct mysql statement (no Extbase query) in the
repository class to add these overlays!
(i do this often to bypass the sometimes damned db query engine!)

ciao
stefano

--

Stefano Cecere