[TYPO3-mvc] Seting starttime and endtime in Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue May 29 09:24:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

from the BE you can just add it. If you are creating the user from the
frontend all you have to do is add the respective enable fields in your
domain model with the variable and a setter method.

So from the frontend you would have to extend the existing functionality.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.