[TYPO3-mvc] fluidtemplate without rendering of the html tag

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu May 24 11:43:41 CEST 2012

Hi Domi,

Layouts can be used to build full blown pages (take a look at the section
on templating in the manual on the flow3 site). So stripping an HTML tag
there would be causing conflicts.
On the other hand: TYPO3 can take care of doing that.

I wouldn't say it's a bug. I would say it is a missing feature that would
definitely be great to have.

Regarding you question on how templates are build: I do not use a full
blown html structure in Fluid templates. TYPO3 handles the basics for this
in setups I use.

Never ever I use such full structure in templates and partials. I guess it
would be possible to do so in Layouts, but personally I have never done so.

Hope this helps.

BTW: I love your passion for clean code :-)

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.