[TYPO3-mvc] How to use fe_users in my extbase extension?

Zachary Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Wed May 16 16:44:40 CEST 2012

Indeed, setting the type is really the key, as it's needed for the
single table inheritance that ExtBase uses for fe_users.

We've written a fair amount of code dealing with ExtBase and fe_users in
this extension: https://github.com/castiron/cicregister. There are
examples in there of how to extend extbase's fe_user model with your own
model that you may find useful.

best,
Zach