[TYPO3-mvc] pagination widget parameter

Valentin Zickner typo3 at joan.coderworks.de
Fri May 4 00:07:28 CEST 2012

Hi Andre,

I build for this case an array in my controller:
$this->view->assign('jumpToPage', array('tx_myextension_action' =>
array('%40widget_0' => array('currentPage' => PAGE_NUMBER))));

With the calculated page number. For details of the parameters you can
take them from the URI.

Then I add in my template to the <f:link.... the
additionalParams="{jumpToPage}" attribute.

Regards

Valentin