[TYPO3-mvc] FLOW3 Form API backport

Bernhard Schmitt himself at nezaniel.org
Wed Jun 27 16:55:26 CEST 2012

Wow. While this sounds pretty cool actually (for FLOW3), it leaves me
with a problem and two possible solutions so far:
a) invoke the ObjectManager in >every< class and replace new() with
$this->objectManager()->create()
b) replace new() with
t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Object_ObjectManager')->create()

While a) seems annoying, b) looks quite evil and I can't shake off that
feeling that everytime someone uses t3lib_div::makeInstance in Extbase,
someone in the FLOW3 or Extbase team kills a kitten (which in this case
would result in piles of dead kittens).

Any suggestions for a c) that is better than a) and b)?