[TYPO3-mvc] A lot of failing unit tests for Extbase and Fluid

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Wed Jun 27 12:56:41 CEST 2012

>> Results for Extbase:
>> FAILURES!
>> Tests: 908, Assertions: 1758, Failures: 3, Incomplete: 9, Skipped: 2.

2 failing tests in Tx_Extbase_Tests_Unit_MVC_CLI_RequestBuilderTest:

I nailed it down and found a bug fix in FLOW3 (commit in FLOW3: 578b580), which seems not being backported.
However, i'll push a change which covers the bug fix and an additional unittest.

1 failing test in Tx_Extbase_Tests_Unit_Validation_Validator_BeforeExtbase14_NumberRangeValidatorTest:

seems like a fix/feature has been backported (commit in extbase: 220752fa), but the unit test has not been adjusted.
I will push a change to fix the unit test.

Changes will appear in Gerrit later today.

regards
   tobias

P.S.: seems like no-one did run the extbase unit tests for a whole while!

--
Tobias Liebig
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!