[TYPO3-mvc] be_user code login in frontend plugin

Uwe Trotzek t3trotzek at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 24 16:51:50 CEST 2012

Hi,

is there a way to init $GLOBALS['BE_USER'] via code in a frontend-plugin?

I know this is not very typical, but I don't know a better solution.

I'm trying to use the T3 Workspace function in one of my frontend
plugins and this is why i'm working with process_datamap. cmd_map needs
a logged in be_user to work. I thought i could work like the
_cli_scheduler does and work as a special _my_user or something like this.

I dont't know how to use workspaces with extbase (for writing data). Is
there a way?

Thanks for help :-)

Uwe