[TYPO3-mvc] Going from extbase 1.3 to 4.7?

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Jun 20 01:33:21 CEST 2012

Hi Stig,

it depends of course on how the extension is built ;-)

If the api has been followed my experience is it is working for roughly 95%
to 100% without problems. Some Fluid changes (textbox > textfield) for
example.
Check the deprecation log before you upgrade, that will give you some hints
as well.

Just do it and fix whatever comes your way! (And keep your fingers crossed
if you think it will benefit you ;-) )

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.