[TYPO3-mvc] access template paths in controller

Uwe Trotzek t3trotzek at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:41:02 CEST 2012

Am 19.06.2012 20:55, schrieb Stephen Bungert:
> How can I see what the template paths are in the controller? Is there
> away to access them?
>
> Stephen.

Hi Stephen,

i thin you can use this to get the root path

$extbaseFrameworkConfiguration =
$this->configurationManager->getConfiguration(Tx_Extbase_Configuration_ConfigurationManagerInterface::CONFIGURATION_TYPE_FRAMEWORK);
		$templateRootPath =
t3lib_div::getFileAbsFileName($extbaseFrameworkConfiguration['view']['templateRootPath']);

together with the information from here

$this->request->getControllerName();

and

$this->request->getControllerActionName();

you've the whole path. I don't know a cooler way ;)

Greetz
Uwe