[TYPO3-mvc] invalid form submit empties all filled out input values

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:39:33 CEST 2012

Hey Henjo,

> I could pass you some code if you'd like to compare...

That would be nice. Maybe I missed something, I checked the code of
Sebastian and the little multistep extension in the TER.

Have you ever tried to extend the FormViewHelpers, that the error
messages and additional JQuery form validation code gets? I think this
would be a useful feature, for now I'm quite unhappy with the standard
functions of extbase. Code gets so overloaded only because of multi step
handling.

Cheers Dominic