[TYPO3-mvc] Session doesn't save

Dimanche Eat dimanche at web-essentials.asia
Mon Jun 11 11:17:14 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I am getting stuck with a strange problem with session saving on my
client server.

I don't know why the session doesn't save or has been destroyed once it
is redirected to other action.

Please look at my code below:

public function showAction() {
	$this->generateSession('test');
	$this->redirect('list');
}

public function listAction() {
	$value = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->getKey('ses', 'param');

	echo $value; // VALUE IS EMPTY
}

private function generateSession(value) {
	$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->setKey('ses', 'param', value);
	$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->storeSessionData();
}

I could not find the problem on my client server's environment since it
is working on my development server. Tried to compare install tool and
ext_localconf.php, but can not help.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dimanche