[TYPO3-mvc] Caching view parts

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Jun 4 10:22:36 CEST 2012

All of you: muchos gracias! It is so good to be part of a community when
stuff like this happens :-)
Sparring partners all over the world, wonderful!

For the answers: I will upgrade the site to 4.6 first to see what that will
give me.
@Claus: interesting read. I was thinking along that way too, your thoughts
help me!

I have not decided the route to take no what will the outcome be of course,
but I will share my findings and conclusions in this thread.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.