[TYPO3-mvc] Caching view parts

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:32:57 CEST 2012

Can't help you out with Extbase Knowledge unfortunately,
but do you use an PHP Accelerator already, like APC?

Helps a lot imo.

Maybe you can also use Memcache(d), not
sure if this will help in performance
regarding the use of Extbase.

Probably TYPO3 4.7/Extbase 1.4 could
be faster than TYPO3 4.5/Extbase 1.3.
(But 4.7 is not LTS, unfortunately.)

TYPO3 6.0 (alpha) runs on PHP 5.4,
which is also a bit faster already,
but I've found some bugs in 6.0 still ofc.

Regards,
Thomas