[TYPO3-mvc] setRespectEnableFields on child objects

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Thu Jul 19 12:55:15 CEST 2012

Hello MVC-Team,

we have two table: A "registration" table and a "fe_user" table.

We have build a model "registration" which has a property "fe_user"
defined with valid type declaration.

Now I can work with registration.fe_user.username in Fluid.

BUT!

If the fe_user hasn't confirmed his registration the col "disabled" is
set to 1. We call setRespectEnableFields() for the aggregate root object
"registration". In my opinion setRespectEnableFields should also work on
all chained properties which are an object, too. In my case "fe_users".
But it doesn't do so.

So...how to set setRespectEnableFields for sub objects, too?

Stefan