[TYPO3-mvc] FED - flux:flexform.field.group type file - no browse field?

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Thu Jul 19 10:49:58 CEST 2012

Hi Alexander,

Looks like this is the cause:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34543

Unfortunately still not fixed in the current Git master - but the solution is coming. The problem comes from a confusion between "uploadFolder" and "uploadfolder" in TCA/flexform, respectively. I believe you may be able to fix it temporarily by changing line 52 in this file:

http://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/flux.git?a=blob;f=Resources/Private/Partials/Fields/Select.xml;h=3845c60d5ad37f0566e9a96417a3e46316fb49f4;hb=HEAD

From "uploadFolder" to "uploadfolder".

I have this solution from a third party so I cannot say if it works or you need to make other changes too. Sorry.

Cheers,
Claus