[TYPO3-mvc] findOneBy memory usage

Saverio Vigni s.vigni at hor-net.com
Wed Jul 18 15:20:19 CEST 2012

Yes thank you :) actually i was aware of the issue and calling
persistAll everytime, this tool is not meant at the moment to be a
production ready, and almost an exercise for me to understand extbase
(well it's my first extbase little project :) ) but i really want to
understand how the memory management of extbase works and didn't wanted
do go straight to the database as i was playng with the idea of writing
a persistence class for redis (since i'm using it as cache backend on
many website and i'm very happy about it!) :)

I'll digg deeper into extbase and try to figure out where the memory
consumption comes from...

Saverio