[TYPO3-mvc] Howto query the repository from another extension in your own extension

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Jul 9 15:11:56 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

> I have no luck in accessing the repository of another extension in my own
> controller. It always returns an empty query result.

Did you ensure that the TS storage PID is set for that extension?

Are you using CLI mode? In that case, the persistence storage PID
must be defined in mod.tx_myext…. (free from memory, eact location
might be different).

It really does sound like issues with the storage PID - and the two circumstances
above are usually the cause :)

Cheers,
Claus
http://fedext.net