[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase performance issues

Alexander Dick typo3 at dick.at
Wed Jul 4 12:39:50 CEST 2012

Am 04.07.2012 11:50, schrieb Oliver Klee:
> if ($this->teaserImage instanceof
> Tx_Extbase_Persistence_LazyLoadingProxy) {
> 		$this->teaserImage->_loadRealInstance();
> 	}

Hi Oliver,

yes I do have this in my getter.
I tried it once again, the error is:

Exception while property mapping at property path "school":Object with
identity "105" not found.

school is another sub property of "data", which I set to @lazy.

My situation on the frontend is a bit special (editing nested extbase
objects/models), I think that is the problem.

However, I think I go with the paginate widget since there will be
thousands of records in the future and this will work well, no matter
how many records we have.

Cheers
Alex