No subject

Tue Jan 17 13:48:15 CET 2012

list.
But I have to press F5 to reload the page, to see the changes.
Which status-code I have to use in the redirect? I thought 205, but this
doesn't help. Or should I just disable caching on that page?
Best regards
Johannes

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: typo3-project-typo3v4mvc-bounces at lists.typo3.org
[mailto:typo3-project-typo3v4mvc-bounces at lists.typo3.org] Im Auftrag von
Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions
Gesendet: Montag, 23. Januar 2012 15:40
An: 'TYPO3 v4 MVC project'
Betreff: [TYPO3-mvc] form inside partial updating property - how to do?

Hello typo3-mailinglist!

Today I'm looking for solution to do the following:
My "main"-object called "accreditation" has some childs called "person". =
In
my list-View there is a Partial, showing each of the assigned person
(oneperson). If no name is set, a form is shown to enter the name and =
other
values. "aid" is a separate id - generated by accreditation-create and =
set
at this time. For each "person" there is one form, to save person by =
person.
I tried the following fluid-code:
<f:form method=3D"post" action=3D"update" name=3D"person" =
object=3D"{oneperson}"
arguments=3D"{aid:oneperson.aid}">
<f:form.textbox property=3D"firstname" />

The controller looks like this:
/**
* Updates an existing Accreditation (saving single Persons) and forwards =
the list action afterwards.
*
* @param Tx_PsoaAccredit_Domain_Model_Person $person */ public function
updateAction(Tx_PsoaAccredit_Domain_Model_Person $person) {
                if($person){         =20
                               $this->personRepository->update($person);
                               $this->flashMessageContainer->add('Your
Accreditation was updated.');
                               $this->redirect('list');
                }
                else{
                               =
$this->flashMessageContainer->add('Something
shitty happend.');
                               $this->redirect('list');
If I send the form, I get an error "An error occurred while trying to =
call
Tx_PsoaAccredit_Controller_AccreditationController->updateAction()"

What's wrong at this point?=20

=20

Best regards

Johannes