[TYPO3-mvc] A plan for the future of Models in our favorite MVC

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue Jan 17 06:06:07 CET 2012

Hi Claus,

as promised yesterday: Here is my response.

=> Awesome idea!

Having not to care about one additional configuration is awesome!
Just as idea: Wouldn't it be possible to even not write the TCA but just
get the information on the fly? IMO there are enough hooks for that in
tceforms?

I can certainly contribute, maybe the best in the TCA/existing core as
you are already the genius in the extbase stuff ;)

Georg