[TYPO3-mvc] Extending Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Wed Jan 4 08:16:28 CET 2012

Hello

I have some trouble with extending Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser.
At first I added new fields to fe_users table. After that I made a new Model
called Tx_PsoaAccredit_Domain_Model_Feuser and wrote down all fields from
fe_users I need plus my additional fields. To map them, I added to the
setup.txt the following lines:
config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes{
             Tx_Psoaaccredit_Domain_Model_Feuser{
                    mapping{
                           tableName = fe_users

Taken from here: http://typo3.sfroemken.de/index.php?id=81

I also included the setup to the page. I can see this mapping in the
Object-Browser. Also I tried to map by
"plugin.tx_psoaaccredit.persistence.classes" but this also doesn't work.

But now I get an extbase-error: #1247602160: Table
'psoa.tx_psoaaccredit_domain_model_feuser' doesn't exist: SELECT
tx_psoaaccredit_domain_model_feuser.* FROM
tx_psoaaccredit_domain_model_feuser WHERE
tx_psoaaccredit_domain_model_feuser.uid IN ('7') LIMIT 1

What I have to do, to make this connection/extension working?

Best regards
Johannes