[TYPO3-mvc] tx_sv_authbase Authentication Service and ExtBase - TS Configuration Problems

Alexander heim alexander at alexander-heim.com
Mon Jan 2 10:05:36 CET 2012

Sadly no progress with this issue. So FED together with Scheduler and
Commands are working great. But storagePid and newRecordStoragePid are
not set. Should this work? I'm really wondering, if I do any mistake or
if this is just not working. I understand, that CLI, Authentication,
Scheduler and so on are not bound to a page and this makes it difficult,
to collect the right TypoScript for execution. But there needs to be a
way. Especially with Scheduler und ExtBase together.
Could it work, if I use configuration/TypoScript/setup.txt for example?

Alex