[TYPO3-mvc] FED and TemplaVoila compatibility

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:38:53 CET 2012

Hello,

I updated everything to latest version available, once again:

   - TYPO3 4.6.4
   - TemplaVoila 1.6.1dev revision 52522
   - FED on master 74dc46a27d9589f40977f66c404531a10f92ad93
   - Flux on master 8915ef0123efb1d2dec2503ebd535aafec9f977b

and cleared all the caches I know of, including all typo3temp/ folder and
temp_CACHED* files. Several times. In page mode, it actually changed, but
it's not that much better as it shows only an "error" text as you can see
there: http://i.imgur.com/dByWv.png

Any idea what else I could try ?