[TYPO3-mvc] Using the pagetree in my own main module's submodules

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Sun Dec 9 13:01:48 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm been making a BE module for an extbase/fluid extension, currently this
is only a submodule of web, but I would like to make my own main module so
that i can have many submodules nicely grouped. I tried setting this up, but
then th epage tree is gone, I would like to have the page tree but still use
my own main module.

Are there an examples of how to do this?

I was hoping I could just add a VH of some kind to my templates that would
render the page tree. I have tried searching for an couple of hours now so
if anyone knows how to do this, please give me some tips!

Stephen.