[TYPO3-mvc] Template path overlays - new extension "View" for 6.0

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Dec 5 08:38:04 CET 2012

you won't believe me.. but i spent the night reorganizing dozens of
Fluid tempaltes for a multisite.. and i jsut told me: i ahve to figure
out how to override a tempalte for a single action, without replicating
the whole ext templates!

and here you come out with "view"!!!!!

thank you Claus!!

stefano